Welcome to the Braincalm Program ‘Click and Learn’ course for school staff.
In order to practice the ‘Braincalm Program’ to help calm & regulate children from age 4+ in a pre school, primary or post primary schools, the school must purchase alicense .The cost of the license depends on the number of users/practitioners in the school.
***Please note ; only those practitioners who have received a certificate after completing an open book test are permitted to practice the Braincalm Program in their school.
During this course school staff will learn
- a) how to complete the 24 week Braincalm program in their school/preschool setting
- b) how to decide on locations, timetabling & logistics in order to easily run the Braincalm Program in the setting
- c) understand the mix of children to ‘group together’ to bring through the daily Braincalm session
- d) the essential skills that a practitioner needs to complete a successful program
- e) how to adapt the Braincalm program for pupils from an ASD or autism special class
- f) how learning support and resource teachers can use an adaptation of the Braincalm program to help pupils focus and learn batter during their resource session
Preschool & school practitioners will also have access to a closed Facebook group to help support them and interact with other Braincalm practitioners in schools and pre schools throughout the world PLUS email support from Brenda Cassidy OT & Developer of the Braincalm Program and her team of Braincalm Tutors.
** Please note: Schools/Preschools MUST legally purchase the correct number of licences for the number of practitioners in the school.