We are delighted to bring you our first book about Dyspraxia. Available as an E-book or on Amazon for Kindle, this is an easy to read, practical introduction to Dyspraxia which includes a 4 week PE plan. This book is for teachers, coaches, parents and anyone working with children.
- Do you have or suspect you have a child or pupil with dyspraxia?
- Are you bamboozled by all of the terminology used when describing this complicated condition?
- Have you been searching for a simple, clear and easy skills building and strengthening home or PE programme that is fun but makes real changes?
In FUNPRAXIA Brenda Cassidy, Occupational Therapist and Mum of a child with dyspraxia and sensory processing disorder, takes you on a journey of discovery to understand Dyspraxia in a way you have never seen before.
Brenda uses simple down to earth language – no medical jargon – with practical easy to understand examples and a real life case studies.
Funpraxia bookIt includes a simple and fun 4-week physical skills building programme which can be used by parents at home or by teachers/coaches as a PE class in school or sports clubs.Detailed instructions and images are included.
This book will give you the practical knowledge and tools that you will need to help the child with dyspraxia blossom.
In this book you will:
- Learn about dyspraxia and sensory processing disorder (SPD)
- Get a 4-week activity plan with clear instructions and pictures for each game/activity
- Learn to recognise how dyspraxia can affect the child, parents, siblings, teachers and others
- Learn about the common symptoms and behaviours of dyspraxia
- Learn about universal physical development milestones for children
- Pick up lots of tips and hints on how to minimise the impact dyspraxia can have
Funpraxia can be downloaded as an eBook from Amazon and readable on the Kindle App. You can download the Kindle App for free on your andriod or Apple devise or PC:
- Download the Kindle App for iPad, iPhone or other Apple device
- Download Kindle App for andriod devices (Samsung smart phone, table etc)
- Download on your PC
Simply download the free Kindle app on your laptop, buy Funpraxia (about $11) here >>
It is advised to read ‘Funpraxia’ on a laptop as there are lots of useful graphics that may be difficult to read on a smartphone.
“The book is a really useable resource, very simple with clear explanations. I loved it!”
Pamela Austin, Early Years Specialist and a Mum of a boy with Dyspraxia
“I cried with frustration as the content validated that I was missed as a dyspraxic child but I also got butterflies in my stomach with the excitement considering the amazing potential and impact on lives this book will have! It’s a game changer in child care and development!”
Natalia Campbell, Occupational Therapist and an adult who has Dyspraxia (undiagnosed as a child).