Braincalm™ Program Simple ‘Click & Learn’ Training for Schools & Preschools:
Welcome to the Braincalm™ Program ‘Click and Learn’ course for school & preschool staff.
In order to practice the Braincalm™ Program to help calm & regulate children from age 4+ in a pre school, primary or post primary schools, the school must purchase a license .The cost of the license depends on the number of users/practitioners in the school.
***Please note; only those practitioners who have received a certificate after completing an open book test are permitted to practice the Braincalm™ Program in their school.
During this course you will learn
- how to complete the 24 week Braincalm™ Program in their school/preschool setting
- how to decide on locations, timetabling & logistics in order to easily run the Program Braincalm™in their setting
- understand the mix of children to ‘group together’ to bring through the daily Braincalm™ session
- the essential skills that a practitioner needs to complete a successful program
- how to adapt the Braincalm™ Program for pupils from an ASD or autism special class
- how learning support and resource teachers can use parts of the Braincalm™ Program to help pupils focus and learn better during their resource session
Preschool & school practitioners will also have access to a closed Facebook group to help support them and interact with other Braincalm practitioners in schools and pre schools throughout the world PLUS email support from Brenda Cassidy OT & Developer of the Braincalm™ Program.
** Please note: Schools/Preschools MUST legally purchase the correct number of licences for the number of practitioners in the school.
To get access to the Braincalm Program™ please contact Brenda Cassidy by email email@example.com.
OT & Sensory Educator